Sunday, October 23, 2011

Parker Family

I absolutely loved getting to catch up with this sweet couple.  I graduated high school with them, and they are honestly two of the sweetest people you'll ever meet.  Some of my fondest memories from high school involve these two.  Everyone always knew they would get married, and here they are...and look just as in love as ever, with one sweet little boy, and one mystery baby on the way!!  We battled some of the worst mosquitoes ever for these...I seriously had over 20 bites when we were done :( but these pictures are priceless and I'm so glad we stuck with it.  I am honored to have documented this sweet time in their lives as a family of 3.5  :)  I hope to see you guys again soon!!  I promise to never drag you into mosquito-infested areas EVER again!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers